Thursday, February 28, 2008

Assignment #2

Architecture was chosen as our second assignment and you guys really stepped up your efforts. There were lots of good shots check the event here

Vote in the comment area for your favorites

Contributed by Pickett

Contributed by Saunders

Contributed by Saunders

Contributed by Nordness

Contributed by O'Conner

Contributed by Owen

Contributed by Perlich

Contributed by Perlich

Contributed by Jones

Contributed by McComb

Contributed by McComb

Contributed by McCoy

Contributed by McLeron

Contributed by Cowart

Contributed by Dugas

Contributed by Irvin

Contributed by Jones

Contributed by Jones

Contributed by Brechun

Contributed by Capps

Contributed by Capps

Contributed by Cowart

Contributed by Cowart

Contributed by McComb

13 comments:

billydan said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

my favorite picture was Contributed by McLeron and it was a bright yellow and blue building. It was filled with color!

Anonymous said...

the sprint ad was the favorite one.

Anonymous said...

my favorite photograph is the one made by mccoy. it the guys pushing up the american flag.

Anonymous said...

My favorite photo was the barn on the hill by Perlich. It was very different and in an urban area. I thought it was a very beautiful location.

Anonymous said...

My favorite photograph is the won take by cowart. I llike the one that was taken of the older looking city.

Anonymous said...

i think this pic is cool becase it is shot stright up!

Anonymous said...

My favorit was Contributed by Capps. I liked tis one because of how life like it looks

Anonymous said...

I liked the picture of Iwo Jima by McCoy. I went there a few years ago and enjoyed the site. The picture is very patriotic, and i also like the fact that it was taken at sunrise.

Anonymous said...

I like the one with the statue

Anonymous said...

I like the one with the big sprint picture shot by Brechun i thought it was a very tasteful shot.

Anonymous said...

i love all of these....(: :D

Anonymous said...

icant decide of which one i like best each one consits of many diffrent words and emotions and i cant wait for the first club meeting